Standard Delivery Charges:
|Area||Free Delivery Minimum Order Value||Standard Delivery Charge – EX VAT.|
|England & Wales||£75 + VAT||£15.00|
|Central Scotland||£180 + VAT||£15.00|
|Scottish Highlands and Islands||£180 + VAT||£75|
|Isle of Wight||£180 + VAT||£80.00|
|Isle of Man||£180 + VAT||£80.00|
|Channel & Scilly Isles||£180 + VAT||£80.00|
|Northern Ireland||£180 + VAT||£54.00|
|Republic of Ireland||£180 + VAT||£61.00|
Buy metal online - Receiving your goods:
• All items will require a signature of receipt.
• Our delivery drivers require assistance with items over 1 meter square and for items over 10kg. It is your responsibility to ensure that suitable lifting accessories are made available for such items. Your delivery may be refused offload and you will be charged a re-stock charge if no suitable lifting accessory is available.
• Not going to be in? Our drivers will always deliver to your registered delivery address. If you are not going to be available to accept your delivery, but wish to arrange alternative delivery points, Metals2Go must be notified at the time of order. If you are not at your registered address at the time of delivery, we will make every effort to contact you, within the first 15 minutes of arrival. If we are unable to contact you, or we are unable to obtain a proof of delivery signature, the driver will return your goods back to store. We will then refund the Product Cost to you, less at re-stock charge of £15.00. We will not refund the original delivery charge.
• When will I receive my goods? We aim to deliver all stocked items on a 4 day delivery schedule, although in most cases we will deliver on a next day service. Occasionally, some items require a longer delivery time, due to manufacturing process etc. One of the Metals2Go Logistics team will contact you in such cases.
• Can I track my delivery? We will send you delivery updates via electronic mail if you have a registered e mail address. If you require further information, please contact our Metals2go Customer Service Team on 0800 8089119.
• Can I return my product? Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resalable condition (see below). Providing we are notified in writing via email to email@example.com within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods from the date you receive the goods . We will not refund the original delivery cost, or the cost to us of delivering the goods to you if you received free delivery. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We do not accept returns of custom or special orders or products that have been cut to size. Products should be returned, together with the Delivery Note within 14 days, in original undamaged packaging. All clothing must have the labels still attached, be in the original undamaged packaging and be unworn, If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully resale-able condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or to reduce the amount of the refund to reflect the condition of the goods. Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving and inspecting the goods.
Unfortunately we cannot arrange for the collection of unwanted goods.
For more information get in touch.
Free metal cutting service available too - click to find out more about our free metal cutting service.